How to Differentiate Yourself from the crowd…Join
The Oklahoma Association of Personnel Consultants
(OAPC) is the trade association for the staffing industry in our State. The members are made up of professionals from the Staffing and Direct Hire industry.
OAPC is an organization dedicated to promoting the staffing profession through five key areas:
Education: Providing ongoing and current education to meet the needs of the OAPC membership.
- NAPS … CTS and CPC certifications for our industry
- Monthly lunch and learn meetings that qualifies as curriculum for the continuing education to maintain the certifications.
- We provide an annual State conference where the top trainers in the industry are brought in to educate.
Ethics: Promoting and maintaining high standards of business practices and integrity through the dissemination, application and enforcement of the:
- OAPC Code of Ethics
- OAPC Standard Policy for Cooperative Placement (Split Placements between Firms.)
Legislative Advocacy: Representing the Staffing profession by exerting collective influence in matters of mutual concern and by advocating beneficial legislation.
- We hired legal council and stopped a State tax that was going to negatively impact our industry.
Public Relations: Raising the visibility of OAPC to employer clients and the general public as a reliable source of information and thereby increase their understanding of the role of the staffing professional.
Community Service: We think it is important to give back to the community. We are involved in a community service project each year.